Your next Conan adventure begins today, as the long-awaited expansion Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah has now been released on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Set on the mysterious Isle of Siptah, just west of the kingdom of Stygia, this adventure will have you face mythical creatures and danger dating all the way back to the first war between the Elder Races and mankind. Discover mysterious artifacts in ancient vaults to learn more about what transpired here eons ago, loot new and powerful items and recipes – and build your new kingdom amidst awe-inspiring and deadly surroundings. But hurry; three new factions have started colonizing the island, and they don’t take kindly to outsiders.
To the east, Stygian Mercenaries have started rebuilding their colony of old. On the western shores, Black Corsairs have built strongholds for their raiding parties. And near the foreboding tower in the middle of the island are the Accursed. Once men, these unfortunate souls have been twisted and demented by the dark tower’s sorcery. They have allied themselves with creatures of the outer dark and now threaten to engulf the whole island in darkness.
Zath, the Spider-God
You must choose your own path to survive, build and dominate the island. You can choose an honorable path and ally yourself with equal-minded friends, increasing your numbers by freeing thralls that have been captured by the Stygian Mercenaries or the dreaded Black Corsairs. Or you can devote yourself to darkness by becoming a follower of the great spider-god Zath. Through worship and sacrifice, she will allow you to summon forth her avatar – a powerful entity that can be used to obliterate your enemies with venom and an army of spiderlings.
In addition to a new map, almost identical in size with that of the Exiled Lands in the base game, Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah features 12 new dungeons, known as Vaults. Inside are horrible creatures, ancient puzzles, and powerful loot. There is also The Maelstrom, a massive storm swirling around the center of the island, that spawns monsters from the outer dark. You will encounter Surges of Sorcery, forbidden magic spewing from the dark tower, summoning creatures from other parts of Hyboria – or even other realms.
Fortunately, you will also be bolstered by an abundance of new and powerful weapons and armor, new building sets – and the new rhino mount, capable of charging down your enemies with its massive horns.
With the expansion being released on May 27th, now is the perfect time to get started on your Siptah adventure, especially if you elect to play online. Right now, all the Siptah servers will be populated by newly created characters, so you can ensure that you get a head start by logging in today. After all, what is best in life? To explore a new world and crush your enemies with your vastly overpowered gear.
Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah
You arrive at the island shipwrecked and alone. With nothing but the scraps on your back, you craft the tools you need to survive. At first a simple camp and some crude stone tools, with time a fortress and brutal greatswords made from hardened steel or obsidian.
Your eyes are drawn towards the center of the island, where a dark tower looms above the landscape. The violent storm that swirls around it seems to gather strength and unspeakable horrors stalk within. But your most dangerous foe may be the other survivors on the island, as resources are scarce and the fight for survival is savage and brutal.
New map – Isle of Siptah
Start a fresh, new experience on the massive Isle of Siptah. Explore sun-drenched beaches strewn with shipwrecks, dense and tall Redwood forests, broad valleys dotted with ancient Acheronian ruins, a resettled Stygian colony, ominous camps overrun with pirates and the foreboding Tower of Siptah at the island’s center.
New dungeon type – Vaults
Uncover long-forgotten vaults holding the remnants of elder races from a distant past. Discover hidden halls, solve ancient puzzles, and slay the fiends and demons within. Loot valuable treasures and harness the power of the elder races.
New feature – Maelstrom
A massive storm swirls around the dark tower at the center of the island. Powered by sinister magic, it spawns horrifying monsters from the outer void, attacking anyone who dares to venture within. Defeat these horrors to get your hands on a brand-new resource and unique rewards.
New feature – Surges of sorcery
Powerful surges of forbidden magic, granted by the elder god of Nyarlathotep, shoot forth from the Tower of Siptah. Humans and creatures appear in their wake, mysteriously teleported from the outside world. Move quick to capture them or be left in the dust as other players build their army.
New rhino mount, building sets, and more
Charge into battle and slay your enemies from atop the ferocious rhino mount. Construct a small home or a vast city using two new building sets: the waterlogged remains of shipwrecks or the ancient and majestic stormglass. Find and equip powerful items, including new armor sets, tools and weapons.
Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, building anything a small home to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Wage war using swords, bows, siege weapons, and even take control of giant avatars of the gods and lay waste to enemy cities.
Explore a vast, seamless world full of challenge and opportunity. Hunt animals for resources, slay monsters for treasure, and delve deep underground to discover the secrets of ancient civilizations.
Conan Exiles can be experienced in both local single-player and in persistent online multiplayer.
• EXPLORE A VAST WORLD: Explore a giant world, from the burning desert in the south to the snow-capped mountains in the north. Discover ancient cultures, ruins, and dungeons.
• SURVIVE: Stay warm, cool yourself down, drink and eat, weather scouring sandstorms, prevent your mind from being corrupted when exploring dark dungeons, and battle vicious monsters to stay alive.
• BUILD: Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build anything from a small home to entire cities piece by piece. Build walls, traps, elevators, and more, then deck out your creations with a wide variety of different furniture, crafting stations, and NPC guards.
• DOMINATE: Wage war against your enemies, use siege weapons and explosives and see their walls crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury in violent and brutal combat.
• BUILD AN ARMY OF THRALLS: Capture NPCs, drag them back to your base, and use the Wheel of Pain to break their will. Turn them into archers, crafters, entertainers, and more for your settlements.
• BECOME A GOD: Sacrifice your enemies on the altar of your god then summon and take control of their huge, towering avatar. Crush enemies and entire buildings under your avatar’s feet.
• PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE: Play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you.
Optimized for Xbox Series X|S with the following improvements:
• Increased resolutions and frame rates
• Increased shadow quality
• Higher shadow distance
• Increased texture quality
• Increased draw distance for foliage and grass
• Improved effects and postprocess quality
• Volumetric fog on Isle of Siptah expansion map
Escape to the Deep Woods in The Wild at Heart
The Riftbreaker is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One This Fall
SnowRunner Available Today with Xbox Game Pass